Guidelines to Peacefully Enjoy Your Journey.
You are all responsible for reading and following our guidelines so everyone can have an enjoyable practice, while we maintain and sustain our community studio. By attending class you are agreeing to all our guidelines and policies.
- We will require ONLINE Pre-Registration for every class. You must sign up online for class at latest 20 minutes ahead of class start time. Download the MindBody Online app or visit our website to register for class.
If you are New to The Studio and you don't know how to book your class, come 20 mins before and we will help you.
- Doors Open 15mins Before Class
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class and leave your cell phone while practicing
- Make sure you mention your yoga teacher about any physical limitations or injuries that should be noted. This is super important.
Our staff will not be open de door for any students that are not registered 20 minutes prior to class or come to class on time.
- Yoga is best practiced barefoot, so be prepared to remove your shoes on the rug upon entry.
Do not walk on our floors at anytime with shoes.
Thank you so much.
CANCELLATION/ RETURN/ REFUND POLICY:
This is a preventive measure rather than a sanction.
Let's be responsible humans.
-All customers must have an up-to-date card.
-Studio members must be responsible for providing a valid card as each month you will have to pay for your membership. ( If for any reason the day of your monthly payment arrives and your card does not have sufficient funds, or your card has been stolen and you have not notified the Studio, your account will be frozen and you will have to pay $ 15 Fee in order to reestablish your account.
-We ask that you ALWAYS cancel the class that you are unable to attend.
- We do not offer refunds on any yoga class purchases, including single classes, class pass, memberships or workshops.
- All rates and schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
May God bless you.